Monday, May 7, 2007

Thanks, I needed that!


I'm still laughing out loud as I write this but I'll get to that in a minute. People, today is one of those days where you wish you had thrown the alarm clock against the wall, pulled the bed covers over your head, squished down to the bottom of the bed so that you resembled a bunched up blanket under the covers and blissfully slept the day away. Yup, I've had 3 panic attacks already and its not even 1:00. In my desperation I sought refuge. I pulled up one of my favoriate blogs called "Antique Mommy" and happened upon an old post entitled "Gotta Dance". Well, I started to giggle, which turned into a chuckle and finally I was laughing so hard! It is a post about her son who had just recently discovered he liked to dance. What struck me really funny was that her son reminds me so much of 'the hubby" when dancing. It cracked me up! I quote from the Antique Mommy " Sean was doing the stir dance in his car seat like the whitest white boy that ever did a funky white boy dance" That, ladies and gentlemen, is how she described her son's dancing and it is a mirror reflection of 'the hubby's' dancing abilites. Believe me, if you too wish this day had been flushed down the toilet, you need to check out the Antique Mommy blog. (I've included her blog address on the right hand side of Jade's blog) She rocks! Thanks Antique Mommy, I needed that!

To all of you out there, remember, when things get you frazzled you can always rely on the funky chicken and gettin' down with your bad self to pull you through! Keep dancin'.

No comments: