Friday, February 16, 2007

What the!




I just received a newsletter from our agency informing us that the wait time till referral has gone up YET AGAIN!!. We were logged in on September 25, 2006. We were told then that our referral would come approximately 16 months later which would have been December 2007 or January 2008 travel to follow shortly after.

Well, not any more! We have been told to expect AT LEAST a wait time of 24 months. I thought we finally got to countdown not up! This 24 month wait means we MIGHT get a referral in September 2008 and travel in October/November of 2008. Good Grief Charlie Brown!

That being said I guess it is really out of our hands and we just have to sit and wait some more.

I don't think I have anything else to say at this point, my 'faces' say it all.

No comments: